Accurate, digital readouts for total volume and volume per minutes.
The Benefits of The Flowmeter
- The GPI Electronic Digital Metering System gives precise, digital readouts of total volume & volume per minute of light liquids.
- The GPI Flowmeter is compact, lightweight, and ruggedly built with aluminum turbine housing.
- Measurements are made in gallons and liters and are accurate to 1/100th.
- The GPI Flowmeter has preset factory calibrated gallon & liter settings and offers two additional settings that can be field calibrated by the applicator.
The Features of The Flowmeter
- The applicator may choose to measure in gallon, liters, and two additional applicator chosen field increments.
- The repeatability (constancy of volume reading) is ±0.2%
- The lightweight digital GPI Flowmeter has a wide flow range available:
- 1.2-12 and 4-40 liters per minute
- 0.3-3 and 3-30 gallons per minute
- The LCD readout is large and displays up to 6 digits with a two-point decimal.
- The accuracy of measurements is within 1.5% of rate.
- The 3-volt lithium batteries can be easily replaced.
Typical Applications of The Flowmeter
- Tree Care Applications
- Ornamental Tree & Shrub spraying
- Lawn & Turf Care
- Sub-Soil Applications
- Golf Courses
- Fertilizer Applications
- Pesticide, Herbicide, Fungicide Applications
|Dimensions||4.0" x 2.5" x 2.0"|
|Weight with Computer Electronics||1.3 lbs.|
|Maximum Operating Pressure||300 PSIG|
|Power Source||(2) 3-Volt Batteries is field replaceable|
|Display||LCD screen displays up to 6-digits and 1/100th accuracy|
|Memory||Total volume is retained on shut-down|
|Resolution||Flow Rate is 1.5% gpm or lpm|