Soil Drench Equipment
Various inexpensive tools that can be used to apply many products sub-soil.
The Benefits of The Soil Drench Equipment
- The Soil Drench Kit is a simple, inexpensive set of implements that make sub-soil applications easy and affordable.
- Each piece of the kit is durable, light-weight, weatherproof, and easy to replace.
- The Soil Drench Kit has everything necessary to apply products sub-soil including; a chemical-resistant fiberglass tray for spill proof applications and a nylon mesh bag to carry everything in.
The Features of The Soil Drench Equipment
- Measuring funnel with handle and pouring tube with an on/off spout
- Heavy-duty digging hoe with short handle and two types of edges
- Graduated cylinder with handle for accurate measuring and secure pouring
- Chemical resistant fiberglass tray for safe pouring and easy cleaning
- 5-Liter space saving graduated container with carrying handle
- Perforated absorbent pads for heavy-duty cleanups
- Durable, polyester mesh bag with draw string and cord lock for carrying
Typical Applications of The Soil Drench Equipment
- Tree Care Applications
- Fertilizer/Mycorrhizal Applications
- Sub-Soil Applications
- Pesticide, Herbicide
Soil Drench Equipment Specifications
|Measuring Funnel||measures & pours with on/off spout, handle, pouring tube with cap, reads oz, mls, & pints||made of high density plastic|
|Digging Hoe||12” handle, 3” wide blade, weight 1.03 lbs. stainless steel 12 gauge metal construction, 4” grip|
|Graduated Cylinder||reads up to 1000 mLs, one-piece polypropylene construction, accurate and easy to read, hexagonal base|
|Tray||fiberglass, chemical resistant, smooth, nonporous surface||18-7/8” x 11-7/8” x 1-3/4”|
|5-Liter Container||graduated to measure in liters, high density polypropylene construction, lightweight, space saver shape with cap||9-3/4” x 2-5/8” x 14-5/8”|
|Absorbent Pads (2)||ultra absorbent, bonded for strength, perforated polypropylene||15’ x 19”|
|Mesh Bag||durable polyester, nylon drawstring, cord lock||23” x 30”|