Easy to read tape for Diameter Breast Height and linear measurements.
The Benefits of The Diameter Tape
- The Diameter Tape allows the arborist to measure both diameter and linear.
- The reinforced inner construction and PVC covered steel case allows for tough, outdoor use.
- The tough claw hook secures the tape and makes measuring trees easier.
The Features of The Diameter Tape
- The Fabric Diameter Tape is made with reinforced inner construction and PVC covered steel case for long-lasting, outdoor use.
- The 5/8” wide tape has linear measurement on one side and diameter measurement on the other side. Measurements can be calibrated in either English or Metric.
- The synthetic fabric tape is tipped with a metal claw hook, and allows the arborist to secure the end of the tape to various surfaces (including bark) while measuring.
- The crank rewind is uncomplicated and has a folding handle for consistent, reliable usage.
Typical Applications of The Diameter Tape
- Tree Care Applications
- Commercial Installations
- Construction Programs
- Tree Inventories
Diameter Tape Specifications
|Tape Graduations||Diameter inches/centimeters (10ths)Linear feet/meters (10ths, 100ths)||Maximum76"D/20'L160 cm/5mL|
|Tape||Synthetic fabric finish ending in a metal claw secured to tape||5/8" wide|
|Carrying Case||PVC covered steel||3.875" x 1.125"|
|Handle/Rewind||Metal crank rewind & folding handle|